Make What you want
• SonosVideo is not an official Sonos or Google app.
• SonosVideo is not a content provider and does not host any content.
• SonosVideo does not download or cache any videos in your device.
SonosVideo - Play Local/Cloud/Web Video via Sonos
The one and only app in the App Store that plays videos via Sonos.
SonosVideo streams local / cloud / website videos on your Android phone / pad OR through Google Chromecast, in the meantime, streams audio to your Sonos speakers.
• Stream local media files via Sonos
• Stream cloud media files (e.g., Dropbox) via Sonos
• Stream website videos via Sonos (Extending more and more websites ...)
• Support all of Sonos devices
• Support Google Chromecast video streaming
• Support video & audio sync adjustment
• Support playlists
• Support grouping Sonos speakers
• Support different playing orders
• Support web browser settings
• Support histories managements
• Support dark mode
• Support sleep timer
• Support Sonos EQ adjustment
• Support multi-gesture operations
SonosVideo was built to help people like us enjoy high quality audio while watching website video.
Please kindly let us know (support@SonosVideo.com) if you have any question, suggestion, unsupported video website or find a bug (crashes, unable to play, etc).
Any feedback is welcome and we will try our best to improve SonosVideo!
• SonosVideo only works with Android devices, Sonos, Google video streaming Cast or Chromecast.
• iTunes movies, Flash video and DRM protected videos like Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, DirectTV, Xfinity, HBO are not supported now.
• Some website videos are not supported due to the streaming audio format limit of Sonos.